Ok, so here's where we're at. Yesterday I was at the clinic for blood and ultra sound. My 18 follicles are all somewhere between 1.1 (only 1 of those) and 2.1. Surprisingly, I am not feeling very bloated. I don't have much of an appetite and was pretty exhausted and achy all week. Yesterday, after my blood results came in, Nurse L called me to tell me to trigger at 9pm, and to do one last injection of gonal f and lupron. Retrieval is scheduled for Sunday at 9am!
I am so happy to not have to do any more injections! And I can't get my head around the fact that on Sunday, they are going to make our babies outside of our bodies! How crazy is that?! My personal goal is to get 6 - 2 to transfer and 4 to freeze. We'll see if we get there...
In other news I am off to my cousin's wedding today. She's marrying an Italian guy, so the food should be awesome...little dude is doing well, and my poor husband has been really, really awesome during all of this. Did you see the Royal Wedding? I thought it was lovely...loved her dress and all the pomp and circumstance....
Have a great weekend everyone, and I'll post after retreival!
Quads turn 2!
7 years ago




Everything is sounding perfect! I'll be thinking about you tomorrow! :)
ReplyDeleteRetrieval day! Yay! Your goal numbers sound reasonable. I hope you get them! Can't wait to hear how it went.
ReplyDeleteGood luck! I'll be lurking for an update.
ReplyDeleteGood Luck Tomorrow!! I watched the Royal Wedding. It was gorg!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck tomorrow, so excited for you!!!
ReplyDeleteGOOD LUCK!!!!!
ReplyDelete