Monday, April 11, 2011

Manic Monday

I am finally home from work and I am so happy to be home. AF showed up last night with a vengeance. I called the RE's office today because according to my IVF schedule, CD1 was supposed to be April 14th. My nurse, L, told me she would check with Dr. W and call me back. Sure enough, Dr. W wants me in tomorrow for blood and ultrasound. I think the IVF schedule may get moved around...will keep you posted!

Work was very busy today as I woke up late, and that totally threw my day off. I'm going to take a shower and just call it a day and probably crash with little dude as he has a bit of a temp and is feeling very mellow tonight.

I hope everyone had a good Monday and I'll keep everyone posted after my appointment in the morning!

1 comment:

A journey of 1000 miles begins with a single supportive comment.