Today I am going to stay positive. Last night, I downloaded and listened to Circle and Bloom and I think there's a point. Be negative, get your knickers in a knot or stay positive, relaxed and let your body do what it's supposed to do.
I was looking at my son last night sleeping and I know I can do this. I've done it before, and it was a no-brainer. I just assumed I would get pregnant, and I did.
So why is this IVF thing so different? Let's say I go to the clinic tomorrow and the follies aren't growing and this cycle is a bust. It's really just one more brick wall in this fertility story. But, we will try again. That's my worst case scenario.
Today I am asking my body to take in positive vibes with every breath in. I am only going to ingest healthy food and make sure I have all my vitamins and water. Also, I am asking my ovaries to grow those follies! Hopefully, we'll have some growth to report tomorrow morning.
In the meantime, I plan on making the most of today and having a great and productive day.
Take care, everyone!
Quads turn 2!
6 years ago




Way to stay positive. I do believe that attitude can affect our fertility. Praying you get a good report on those follies!!
ReplyDeleteC+B was everything to me when I was going through IVF- so glad you got it!! Great attitude to have!!
ReplyDelete