Welcome! If you are here visiting from ICLW, you can read about our ttc history here.
Yesterday was a pretty busy day. At about 6pm, I started feeling really exhausted, but thought it was just due to the business of the day. This morning when I woke up, I was feeling woozy and feverish. Went to the clinic for blood and ultrasound...my 16 follicles are still there, with three emerging as the front runners. Came home, and took a nap. I'm still feeling very hazy, not sure if it's the hormones or if I've caught a bug. After this post, little dude and I will take a nap because I want to go take him to church tonight for the midnight mass.
Nurse M called around 2pm to tell me to continue with the 225 gonal f and 0.05 lupron, and I go back Monday morning for blood and ultra-sound again. So, that's where I'm at.
After church, we will go to my mother in laws for soup (myeritsa) - it's a lamb soup and to crack eggs. Tomorrow we go back to the in-laws for lamb on the spit. I am really looking forward to all of the festivities!
Take Care, everyone! I am off for my much needed nap!
Quads turn 2!
6 years ago




You make me want lamb now! Thanks so much for your comment on my blog. Bet of luck with your ivf cycle.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful time with your family!
ReplyDeleteI hope you start feeling better! Your numbers sound great! Have a wonderful time with your family :)
ReplyDeleteJust came back to tell you that I gave you an award! Check it out at my blog (Stress Free Infertility)!
ReplyDeleteI hope you are feeling better. Gave you a fun award. Keep us posted and drink lots of orange juice. I hope you are not feeling too sick. a few times on gonal -f stimm the last week my throat was hurting and I thought it was a flu coming. But it actually went away and i did some research and a side effect of gonal-f is our lymph nodes start to get inflamed a little..:(
ReplyDeleteHi Marianne! Thank you for the sweet comment! I look forward to following you on your quest for #2. Good luck! Also, I hope you start feeling better.
ReplyDeleteCarmela
ICLW#65
I hope you feel much better soon! Awesome follies! Keeping my fingers crossed and thinking positively for you!
ReplyDeleteHi! I'm here from ICLW and read your story, I really hope this is your time to get pregnant again! Love, Fran
ReplyDeleteICLW #131
Here from ICLW #156
ReplyDeleteThere was always something comforting to me when a church holiday came during one of my cycles. Hard to explain, but I think you get it.
I hope you get your miracle.