Welcome, if you are here from ICLW, you can read about our TTC journey here.
Here we are, and today is Good Friday. I love the Church services today and will be going twice, in the afternoon with hubs and little dude and then in the evening by myself, for the lamentations mass. I love the evening mass tonight. It feels so mystical at Church this week, and I love how refreshing Holy Week is. It seems to give me some sort of battery-boost in the faith department.
We took our god-daughters their Easter candles (lambades) and new shoes yesterday. They are both 6 and absolutely adorable. They loved their new shoes and were both running around wearing them. I told my two friends about our current IVF cycle and they were both ultra-supportive. We had a great time.
Just wanted to let everyone know that I will be at Church today praying for all of us. Tomorrow I go to the clinic again for blood and ultra-sound, so I should have an IVF update. Grow, eggies!
Quads turn 2!
6 years ago




Thanks for extending your prayers to all of us! I do the same every night. Have a wonderful service!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your church services amd thaks for the prayers!!
ReplyDeleteI'm also a teacher and I LOVE that movie Big Fat Greek Wedding! ;-) I wanted to wish you lots of love and luck for this IVF cycle! I just added your button! Happy ICLW!
ReplyDeleteIve come across your blog only a few days ago before ICLW, but thought Id come and comment and see how you are progressing. All sounds good! Cant wait to see whats going on!
ReplyDeleteHave a happy Easter..! Do you have the lamb guts soup as a Greek for easter? A fellow IF blogger afieldofdreams-athena.blogspot.com is a Greek and just posted a Greek easter recipe. You have to go view.
Take care..
Tee @ infertilitee.blogspot.com
Happy Easter to you and I hope IVF will bring you your long-awaited second baby!
ReplyDelete