Wednesday, April 20, 2011

IVF Update - Yahoo!

I just want to say thanks again for everyone's encouragement. I love that Circle and Bloom program that I downloaded. It's so relaxing, and it really helped me deal with the negative thoughts I was having. Another interesting thing is that I have lowered the lupron dose to 0.5 and for the first day after doing Circle and Bloom I don't have the horrid Lupron headache. I seriously think I'm addicted to this meditation program...

IVF update:

I went to the clinic this morning for blood and ultrasound. Still waiting on the blood update, but I have 16 follicles! 8 on the left and 8 on the right. 1 on each side are measuring 0.8 and 0.9 respectively. I spoke with nurse M (I love all the nurses) and Dr C (Dr W's partner) and they told me not to worry as it's still early, but Dr C thinks that egg retrieval won't happen on April 26th as originally planned, but later. As long as they are growing slow and at the same pace, that's all I should be concerned about. She made me feel really good about it all.

So now, I wait for the blood results. Hopefully, my estrogen is progressing at the appropriate rate. I go back to the clinic on Saturday for more blood and ultra-sound. Usually, I would go on Friday, but they are closed for Good Friday.

Yay follies!

I hope everyone else is doing ok. Please take some time for yourself today - make something healthy, take a walk, do some yoga, meditate...I am going to definitely try to do some of that for myself today...

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like things are progressing beautifully! Thinking about you this cycle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful. I am keeping you in my thoughts and praying you keep moving right along! Such great news for a hump day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog, I appreciate it! 16 is an awesome number, grow follies grow!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that sounds great!! yay to healthy follies!! Circle + bloom meditation is so relaxing i love it too. tonight I am doing day 7. They say to use it just once a day, but I am tempted to listen twice.

    ReplyDelete

A journey of 1000 miles begins with a single supportive comment.