I know around the blogosphere we're supposed to only post a picture on Wednesday but I kind of suck at that sort of thing. So, I will keep this short and sweet.

This is my little dude. The love of my life and the cheese to my macaroni. See why I want another one?
Secondly, we are still at 18 eggs. Still exhausted. Still injecting. Will go tomorrow for blood and ultra-sound and hopefully trigger within the next 48 hours.




I can see exactly why you want another one! How old is your little guy? I am wishing you success on your IVF cycle and 18 eggs sounds pretty fantastic.
ReplyDeleteVIsiting from ICLW.
I would be extremely exhausted if I was growing 18 eggs! I have my fingers crossed for you.
ReplyDeleteAshley
What a cutie!! Best of luck at your appointment, I hope you can trigger soon!
ReplyDeleteWhat a handsome little man!!!
ReplyDelete