I haven't been able to post for the last week! The move finally happened. We are settled in at my in-laws and things are going pretty well. The only thing is, we don't get our internet hooked up until Wednesday. I thought I would steal a few moments at work to post. I wasn't really able to participate in ICLW, but will try again in June.
As for the pregancy news, I went for another (4th) blood test yesterday and my HCG levels are where they should be. I've been feeling extremely tired and occasionally naseaus. My first ultrasound is scheduled for June 9th - which is also my 10th wedding anniversary...hopefully things will be all right.
It's so weird this time around. I thought if I got pregnant I would be so relieved. Now, I'm just a total worry wart. This infertility business definitely screws with your head!!!
I hope everyone else is doing well and I will definitely be back to commenting on Wednesday!!!
Quads turn 2!
6 years ago




Glad you are getting settled in! And so happy to hear your blood work is where it should be- congrats!!
ReplyDeleteGreat news about your levels. I hope it goes well with the in-laws especially whilst your PG!
ReplyDeleteGlad your numbers are where they should be and that the move went well. I cant wait to hear about your u/s!!! IF does mess with you, it makes us worrywarts:)
ReplyDelete