Today Dr W's office received the final embryo report before transfer.
We are down to 16 embryos. Of the 16, 3 are growing slow, 10 are right on track and 3 are growing fast (at 9+ cells).
I can't believe how stressed I was listening to Nurse M's message. I was actually shaking as I scribbled everything down to share with hubs tonight.
Tomorrow morning I go to Dr W's for ultra sound (for my uterine lining) and then Friday at 8am I have the transfer...
Things are progressing much better than I expected. I just need to keep calm for Friday and the days after. I can't believe that we actually have a realistic shot at bringing home a baby and completing our family. In the two + years we have been trying, I haven't gotten pregnant, so just knowing that hubs' sperm and my egg have met and mingled is progress.
In other news, work is crazy and I think I'll be working on some stuff for tonight for work for next week. After transfer, I plan on lying down for 5 days to help the embies stick! So that means that I won't be at work on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday...
Now I need to catch up on some blogs and see how everyone else is doing!
Quads turn 2!
6 years ago




oh my gosh- that is awesome news!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great report!! So excited for you!!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds soooo good! Keep growing and thriving little embies!!
ReplyDeleteSending my good vibes to your little babies so they grow extra strong and beautiful.
ReplyDelete