Everything went down as scheduled. I got to the clinic bright and early (7:30). My Dad had to drive me to the clinic for the transfer because my husband absolutely could not miss work today. He felt really bad about it, but I was ok with it - his nerves play on mine...
Anyway, the transfer was pretty smooth. The babies are inside my womb, rather than in the petri dish, which they gave me as a souvenir. They were both 5 day blastocysts...I hope they like their new home and snuggle right in! We really want to meet them in 39 weeks!!!
On another note, the ultra sound tech said something that really made me feel good. She asked if I had a c-section and I told her I did (it was an emergency) when I had little dude. I've often wondered if scarring from the c-section could be why I couldn't get pregnant again, but she told me in all her years, mine was the best scar she'd ever seen. Apparently it's pretty small and healed on the inside very well.
And now, my feet are up and I am entering the wait from hell. Beta test is scheduled for May 18th...we'll see if I last that long!
I hope everyone else is doing well!
Quads turn 2!
6 years ago




Ooooh, I'm sending sticky thoughts your way so those little guys stick around!
ReplyDeletePraying your little frosties snuggle in tight!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad to hear that everything went well!!! I'm sending you lots of happy thoughts for those little ones to stick. Take care of yourself!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on being PUPO!! Sticky vibes!!
ReplyDelete