I know. In the blogoshpere, it's supposed to be Wordless Wednesday. But I am excused because I am still in the two week wait from hell.
Today is 5dp5dt. I went to the clinic this morning to get my progesterone checked. While at the clinic, I chatted with a few of the nurses and they were really sweet, happy to see me, hugging me, fingers crossed, etc. I showed Nurse M the bruises and lumps on my back-side and she told me unfortunately they are pretty normal. She circled the entire area on both sides that hubs can inject me so he now has some new real estate for injecting! Good Times!
They called about an hour after I left and my progesterone is at 58. I know nothing about this sort of stuff so I asked Nurse M if that was ok. She explained anything over 40 is good so just keep up with the pio shots. Lovely. She did say if the pg test comes back positive Dr W may switch me to suppositories. Whoever would have thought the day would come when I would blog this sort of stuff. The things infertility does to us - sheesh.
In other news, I have to go to the post office to change our mailing address since we are moving at the end of May. But, the post office is in the local drug mart. And you know what they sell in drug stores, right? Home pregnancy tests. And I am not the POAS maniac that I know some of us here in the blogoshpere are. I am the other type. I am the anti-peer. I don't want to know. Am I nuts? I am so scared. My Beta is scheduled for Wednesday morning.
Here is the plan for testing. On Monday night, I will go to said drug store and I will change our mailing address. I will also purchase 2 pregnancy tests. One for Tuesday morning (24 hours before beta) and one for Wednesday morning (Beta). The reason is that I want to be prepared. Sounds weird, right? I know. I just don't want to test too early and spend the days up to Beta all depressed.
When I was pg with little dude, I had one of those pregnancies where I had no symptoms. I threw up once because I ate an egg salad sandwich and then lifted a heavy box. But that was it. So I am not a symptom person, even though I have spent the better part of the last 5 days on google analyzing every pang, twinge and fart. No joke.
That's today's update. Tomorrow I go back to work. I will be happy to be at work and getting my mind off of this.
Take Care Everyone!
Quads turn 2!
6 years ago




i'm usually a wait for AF kind of girl, myself, but when you have a beta staring you in the face, it's good to be prepared. good luck and happy peeing! ;)
ReplyDeleteI totally agree that peeing on a stick before the beta is good to be prepared. I couldn't stant waiting to hear from a nurse that I was or wasn't pregnant, I wanted to feel at least a little bit in control. I have my fingers and toes crossed for you!!
ReplyDeleteI hope now that you're back at work you've been able to be distracted. I remember how hard the 2ww was and am keeping you in my thoughts!
ReplyDelete