Welcome to my blog. If you want to read about our quest to conceive, please go here.
I am thrilled to write that I am currently pregnant with baby #2 thanks to the wonders of modern science, aka IVF. I only found out on Wednesday so it's still early.
My life is a little bit crazy at the moment, as we are moving on Tuesday. For three months, we will be living with my in-laws (stay tuned - should be very entertaining reading) and then at the end of August we get possession of our new house, which is right next door to my parents.
Yes, if you saw My Big Fat Greek Wedding, it really does happen. We do like to live close to each other!
I probably won't be commenting that much today and tomorrow but I will be catching up on Monday! Have a fabulous weekend, everyone!
Quads turn 2!
6 years ago




Stopping by from ICLW!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your pregnancy!! I hope it is a happy and healthy experience :)
I'm currently pursuing #2 as well, so I'm excited to be following your journey!!
I am here for the first time via ICLW. Huge congrats on the news that you are pregnant! I dealt with secondary infertility and loss for over 5 years and appreciate was a difficult journey it can be. I hope, wish and pray for the best for you and your family this time around. That is exciting that you will be moving into a new house this year! What an exiting time this must be for you! Our house has been on the market for 7 months now and that whole time we have had a contract on another house. I am trying to remain patiently optimistic that we will be able to sell ours and move too one of these days. Take care and congrats again on your wonderful news!
ReplyDeleteICLW #132
Congratulations on your pregnancy! How exciting and nerve wracking to finally be pregnant with #2.
ReplyDeleteI hope your move goes smoothly and the time spent with your in-laws is pleasant.
ICLW #6
Happy ICLW to you too... and congrats again :)) Looking forward to all your great stories xoxo
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Can't wait to hear all about your pregnancy. Each one is truly a miracle!
ReplyDeleteICLW #117
Hello... I am over from ICLW this is my first time doing it and its great to see different blogs and read about other peoples stories. A big congrats on your pregnancy and I hope all goes well for you!!
ReplyDeleteICLW #23
Hi from ICLW! Congrats on your bfp and hoping for a healthy pregnancy!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your PG! Thanks for your comment on my blog! I completely understand your Greek position being one myself. My parentals only moved to the same neighbourhood as mine a month ago! Looking forward to getting to know you and following your PG.
ReplyDeleteICLW hugs.
ReplyDeleteMany congratulations on your pregnancy. I look forward to following your progress in the future. (I knew you rocked from reading your sentence which asks us to comment- amen to that!)
Best wishes,
Casey
Hello from ICLWland! Congratulations on your BFP! Wishing you the best of luck!
ReplyDeleteHello from ICLW. Congratulations on your pregnancy. I hope all goes smoothly with your move.
ReplyDeleteICLW here. Congratulations on your pregnancy!! I haven't moved onto IVF quite yet, but that may be next on our journey after 4 failed IUI's and over a year of fertility treatments...
ReplyDelete