Saturday, May 14, 2011

8dp5dt and The Weekend

Well folks, I made it through the first week of the two week wait from hell. Here we are, it's the weekend, and the countdown to Beta on Wednesday morning is on. I went back to work on Thusrday and Friday and talked to a couple of friends at work and they are all against me peeing on a stick. My friend Sue pretty much talked me out of it. She advised me to save my $20 and to just wait for the beta on Wedndesday morning. She had a million reasons why I should wait and since she's a successful IVF veteran, I decided to take her advice.

So, I'm just trying to stay positive. I am still relatively symptom-free, except for some bloat and the occasional cramping. Oh, and man oh man am I ever hungry!!!Hopefully, the weekend will pass by fairly fast...

We are moving next weekend so today and tomorrow I will be busy sorting out the final things that we have to pack. Also, they started building the new house. We are moving in with my in-laws for three months while the new house is being built. I am getting very excited about the new house, as my parents bought the house next door to us. My parents will be spending June, July and August split up between my brother's houses.

So, that's about it! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear what your beta is, wishing you the best of luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending lots of luck for your beta!! Can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete

A journey of 1000 miles begins with a single supportive comment.