Today, I took the day off work as I'm extremely sore in my abdomen. I feel like how I felt after my c-section with little dude. I went to the clinic this morning to pick up and learn how to inject the progesterone in oil.
When I arrived, Nurse L was so happy to see me. She told me they just got the fax from the lab and 22 of the eggs fertilized! It really looks like this is going to happen. I am in a state of shock. I had difficulty sleeping last night as I was so worried about this whole process. Please God, let us bring home a baby to complete our family...
I hope everyone is doing well, I am praying for all of us...
Quads turn 2!
6 years ago




22!!! How wonderful!! Praying the transfer works and that you can add to your family!! <3
ReplyDeleteWow! Amazing. :)
ReplyDeleteThat is so awesome!! 22 is an amazing number!!
ReplyDeleteYou didn't ask, but I have a tip for the PIO shots. I never got one knot or sore booty and this is what I did. I didn't ice the site before hand, but immediately after I took a hot as you can stand it washcloth and applied to the site and massaged for at least a minute. On my last shot I didn't do any of that because I already knew it was a negative and I just didn't care anymore and I was sore for days after.
Holy moly!! That is awesome news!! Congrats :)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness!! That is so amazing!! Woohoo!
ReplyDeleteThat's amazing!!!! Congratulations!! Sorry to hear your not feeling better physically though. Hope your back to feeling like yourself soon!
ReplyDelete