So, not too much has been going on in my world this week. I bought Circle and Bloom and have to synch it to itunes tonight. Work has been crazy and I seem to be having a hard time getting out of my house in the morning and getting to work on time. My goal for the rest of the school year is to make sure I get to work on time! I hate being late, it's so not me.
Tomorrow I go to the clinic for blood and ultra sound and to pick up my Lupron kit. IVF veterans, welcome your newest rookie. I can't get my head around the fact that they will hopefully make embryos and stick them inside me and that I could actually be pregnant 6 weeks from now.
Leading up to this, I was feeling really nervous but right now I am feeling more hopeful than ever that this will be the year that we complete our family!
Quads turn 2!
6 years ago




So exciting that you are getting started!! You are going to be a pro in no time!
ReplyDelete