Wednesday, March 16, 2011

"Staycation"

Hubs, little dude and I are all on March Break this week. This is definitely one of the perks of my job.


My parents have moved in with us. It's been an adjustment, getting used to everyone being here. I think we will all settle into our groove once we get back to work. Hubs is very particular about how things should be done in the house and my parents are very relaxed. This drives him nuts and always puts me in the middle.

So, my staycation has basically consisted of hanging out with the fam and running errands. Today, we are heading to Niagara Falls to take little dude to Great Wolf Lodge, it's this insane water park resort. We've never been but it should be fun for little dude since he's such a water baby. I am looking forward to having some family time, just the three of us.

In IVF news, AF showed up a couple of days late so I have had to reschedule my HSG for next week. The psychologist had a family emergency and had to cancel our appointment, so we are in limbo until April's cycle. Ho hum, we wait. I am thinking I just may start my IVF cycle my next cycle. Stay tuned for the teeter-tottering battle of my will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A journey of 1000 miles begins with a single supportive comment.