Sunday, March 20, 2011

Ta-DAAAA!

So, in case you didn't notice, the blog has been made over thanks to Aly over at The Infertility Overachievers! Check out her blog at

http://www.infertilityoverachievers.com/

I hope you enjoy the new blog design. I gave Aly this totally bizarre and random description of what I wanted her to incorporate into my header and she actually made it work! Thanks, Aly!

In other news, March Break is coming to a close, I am back to work tomorrow and I can't wait to get this show on the road. I know I shouldn't want to wish my life away, but I really can't wait for this school year to be over as I will be closer to my IVF cycle.

Things on the home front have been pretty good, we went to Great Wolf Lodge in Niagara Falls and hubs and little dude made me go on water-slides. I think the last time I went on one I was 15 years old. We had a blast.

Today we are off to a birthday party and then my parents are taking us out for dinner to a new Greek restaurant in town. Yes, you read that right. Greeks going out for Greek food. When I asked my parents if they wanted to go somewhere else, they replied anywhere else is too funky or modern for them. So after eating Greek at home all week, they want Greek from a restaurant. Seriously?!

1 comment:

  1. I love the new backround!!! Thats funny about your parents and the food! Cant wait for your upcoming ivf cycle!!

    ReplyDelete

A journey of 1000 miles begins with a single supportive comment.