So, here is where I start to freak out a little.
In theory, it sounded like a great idea to buy the house next door to my parents. We are, after all, a big fat Greek family. And any good Greek daughter knows that her parents will care for her and her children as she will take care of her parents as they age.
In reality, however, this move will mean that we have to move two houses! Crazy!
Until March 14th, I will be focusing on move #1 - my parents house.
Tonight will be spent helping my parents pack, as will Saturday and Sunday. Saturday night we are heading over to my sister in law's to celebrate her 39th birthday, which will be alot of fun!
I also have to get all the stuff out of my house that our realtor loaned us to stage the house as I have 2 otherwise empty bedrooms that my parents will use.
Argh! Fark! There - it's all out of my system!
Things that are making me laugh -
Charlie Sheen. Tiger Blood and Adonis DNA. Need I say more?
My colleagues - teachers are fun on Fridays. I have a meeting with a fun team this afternoon who are working on problem solving in math.
Quads turn 2!
6 years ago




Ugh moving is never fun. However it will be worth it to have family so close! Have a great weekend!!!
ReplyDeletePs- I love that you bought a lottery ticket:)