So, after all the teeter-tottering our house is sold firm!
I literally cried when our agent called to tell us. Tears of relief, tears of relief.
Now, to get packing and ready for the next adventure of my life...IVF!
Little dude isn't feeling so hot today - I thought I may have to take the day off but he was well enough to ask to be with my mother in law, who kindly offered to make us dinner tonight. Just awesome to have dinner made for you. (I will do the dishes - fair is fair!)
This winter has been bad for germiness. Kids are getting sick all over the place!
Other than that, not much new is happening with us. It's my sister in law's 39th birthday tomorrow, I need to find her at 39 forever gift...any suggestions?
Aly over at The Infertility Overachievers is making me a new blog so stay tuned for my blog make-over...I can't wait to see what she comes up with!
Quads turn 2!
6 years ago




Congrats on selling the house! Hope your little cutie feels better soon.
ReplyDelete