Today I went to Dr. W for an HSG. Everything looks good, she told me that my uterus is a hospitable environment for embryos. (in other news, this conflicts with my naturopath who told me that I have a cold uterus) A year ago, I never thought I would be writing on the internet about the status of my uterus.
Anyhoo...
This, my friends, is the problem.
My uterus with it's Greek accent welcomes all the spermies. Even though they don't know where they are going, my uterus is that girl. The one who is nice to everyone. She's so busy being nice that she doesn't pay attention to who the alpha sperm are. Just like her owner, she is worried about everyone else and forgets that her job is to direct the alphas up the tubes to meet the eggs.
In all seriousness though, my tubes are open. I explained my conflict about dates and I was told I could start IVF this cycle. I am probably due to ovulate on Friday so I would start medications a week after that.
I came home and told hubs and he said "Babe, whatever you want."
Dudes. This is big. I am starting IVF.
More info to follow...
Quads turn 2!
6 years ago




Yay!! So excited for you!! Cant wait to follow along your journey!!
ReplyDeleteThank for you the comment on my blog! I will be following you on your big IVF journey. It's hard but you will do great! Good luck!!
ReplyDeletehi from ICLW...good luck with your IVF cycle. just take it half a day at time and appreciate whatever step of the IVF process you're in because you never know what the next step will look like.
ReplyDelete