Saturday, July 3, 2010

Bummed

So, I found out on Monday that I didn't get the job. I lost to another teacher in my department. It was rather scandalous as most people in my department were in shock, but I had a funny feeling that this would be the outcome.

Went for my blood test today to test for pregnancy. The nurse from the clinic just called and told me bad news - negative.

On my way to my best friend's 30th and we are staying in a hotel for the night, which is what I need.

Peace out to the universe...

2 comments:

  1. so sorry you didn't get the job. Oh, and my test was negative on Friday too. Have fun at your friends birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm so sorry you didn't get the job. I'm sorry for your negative.

    But have fun at your friends birthday and enjoy staying in your hotel!!

    ReplyDelete

A journey of 1000 miles begins with a single supportive comment.