Got up early this morning, went to the clinic for my Beta test. Waited for an eternity - or so it seemed, when the nurse finally called it was close to 1:00 in the afternoon. Unfortunately, it was negative. She asked me if I was ok and I said yes, told her about my plans for August and she told me to come back soon to the clinic, not to take too much time off. So I will go back in September!
I had a huge pep talk with myself and I just have to believe that it's going to happen when it's meant to happen. My husband was amazed with how strong I was when I got off the phone with the clinic.
When I was single back in the day, when things wouldn't work out with a guy I would giggle with my girlfriends and say "Next!"
NEXT!
Quads turn 2!
6 years ago




Oh, I'm sorry it was negative. But you're right, when it does happen it will be the happiest day.
ReplyDelete