Here we are and it's Wednesday already! No much is new over here. I am almost finished my Librarianship Specialist so as of Friday of this week I will be officially certified as a teacher-librarian. We have moved most of our stuff to our new house. My poor husband has been stuck in bed for the last two days with a bad stomach bug. I actually supervised the move and was amazed that I managed on my own!
We'll be settling in to the house over the next week or so and generally just relaxing... I can't tell you what a relief it is for this course to be just about over. I won't have something nagging over my head.
I've been keeping busy and trying not to think too much about Saturday's pregnancy test - but it's literally the elephant in the room when I am by myself.
Little dude has been keeping busy with his pre-school and sports. I would love to get a tan before this summer is over!
Quads turn 2!
6 years ago




Great news on being certified! Hope you husband feels better soon and good luch with the new place!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a relief it must be to get your class AND a move over with! Hopefully you can relax for a bit now.
ReplyDelete