Today it seemed like I just lost it. The last few weeks have been stressful and I've been acting all holier than thou but then today I just said "F-it. I am pissed and I'm not going to lie about it." So, my poor husband and parents had to deal with a rather snappy me. After dinner, my parents dragged us to a furntiture store where I vented (or maybe ranted) about everything that I was pissed about.
1. The job that I got passed up over.
2. The baby thing
3. My brothers for both moving away when our mother isn't very well and needs support
4. The fact that I am almost 36 and we live with my parents while I wait for my house to be built
and the list went on and on and on...
And then, I felt better. Like, I just had to shout out - SCREW YOU, UNIVERSE! YOU SUCK RIGHT NOW. HEAR. ME. DAMMIT.
And now, I feel amazingly better. Has that ever happened to anyone? Oh, and then to top it all of, AF arrived in all her glory.
I will say this, though. My little man is hilarious. And cuddling him makes all this IF crap worth it. I hope to give him a sibling after all this is over-with. I just really, really want it off my brain but it seems as if I can't stop thinking about it. So, now that I am "off" for the summer I am going to focus on my own improvement plan. Stay tuned for details.
Quads turn 2!
6 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment
A journey of 1000 miles begins with a single supportive comment.