Here we are and it's been a week since my last post. Things have been crazy for us. We almost all set up in our new house. I love it here! This house is massive, feels a little strange at times, but the neighbourhood is fantastic and the fun part of unpacking and finding all my stuff after it's been in storage for a year can't be beat!
Yesterday I went to see a Naturopathic doctor in the new neighbourhood and got some good advice. She believes that the stress is playing a large role in our ability to conceive. She recommnended two books and a bunch of supplements and accupuncture. She's going to meet with my husband at the end of the month to help him with his sperm count and other issues he's going through.
And she said no TTC for 3 months while I lose some weight and handle the stress of moving. I never thought I would say this, but I am so happy to not have to TTC. The last year and a half has been hell on wheels and I plan on focusing on ME. Off to get the books she recommended while my hubby works on mounting the massive 50" tv on the wall in the family room! Can't wait to watch tv again!
Oh - and we are going on vacation still but I don't know where yet - will keep you posted!
Quads turn 2!
6 years ago




I know what you mean about being relieved. I am on a 2 month break from fertility meds (dr. recommended) so I told myself I am only going to MAKE LOVE when I feel like it and ignore my cycle date. It's been so awesome.
ReplyDelete