Saturday, August 21, 2010

We're Back

So in the end, we went to Cuba. Got back yesterday afternoon. It was beautiful, tropical and the beach was unbelievably gorgeous. I managed to get a bit of a tan, even. (more of a burn, but still) It was definitely worthwhile, we rested, ate swam, drank and slept.

Now we are back and I want to get started on all of the stuff that we still have to do here at the new house. You see, we have no window coverings. I want to go and order blinds but for some reason this is not a priority for my husband! It's so bizarre not to have drapes/blinds because we are in a cookie cutter subdivision and everyone can see what we're up to. Very bizarre. I've hung up table cloths in our bedrooms and bathrooms. It's driving me insane!

My parents and my brother and sister in law are off to the zoo today and they offered to take little dude so I will have some time to get some stuff done around here. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A journey of 1000 miles begins with a single supportive comment.