So I got back from vacation and started to think that things would settle down for us...and then the week began. Let's just say us both being teachers, this is a crazy time for us. My husband is in a new classroom so we've spent the last 2 days setting it up and will have to continue to do so on Monday. Tomorrow I am "off" if you want to call it that. I have about a million things to do and a four year old to entertain all day. I'm trying not to get stressed out, but I am feeling totally overwhelmed.
As for my social life, I feel like the worst friend ever. I have NO TIME for my friends at the moment. How come people don't get it? I just moved into a new house, my husband is trying to hang blinds and artwork up, I have to watch the little dude and my friends are all texting me to go out with them for lunch, to the movies, out for wine, etc. And I hate to be a bitch, but I just have so much crap to get done that I would love to change my facebook status to : Busy. Stop bothering me. My people will call your people when I am free. Not pissed off with any of you, but leave me the f^&k alone! Will re-surface mid-September.
And somehow in all of what I am supposed to to, I have to make time for myself: take my supplements from my Naturopath, meditate, believe in the power of positive thinking, exercise and eat healthy.
Wish me luck...
Quads turn 2!
6 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment
A journey of 1000 miles begins with a single supportive comment.