Thursday we went to see Dr W to discuss the next steps for IVF. She explained that she would put me on the long protocol. My next period is due around March 11th. On that date, we will have our appointment with the councilor that is required by law here in Ontario. On the 16th, I will have another HSG, DH will submit a sample for analysis, and we will have all required blood drawn for testing.
Then, we just have to decide when to start the long protocol. If only we weren't moving! I am torn between trying ASAP (April) or waiting until we move (after May 31st) Thoughts? Any advice from those that have been there?
In moving news, my parents found a water-front cottage about 10 minutes by car north of where we live right now, so we are considering renting it for the summer with them. Our new house will be ready by the end of the summer. That would mean we don't have to move in with my in-laws, which I would prefer...decisions, decisions!
Today we are going to my cousin's baby girl's baptism. It should be fun. 150 of my closest family and friends will be there, and of course I will deal with the - "Marianna, when are you going to have another one?" comments. Oh well, what can you do? People mean well, but it just sucks to answer that question....
Quads turn 2!
6 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment
A journey of 1000 miles begins with a single supportive comment.