1. I have the February blahs. I feel grumpy, want to wear black and grey all the time and am having anxiety over my diet (I can't seem to get it together) and my house not selling (fark!). I am sure the two are related. I have a hard time being organized. I feel like such a cliche, but I can't get this work/life balance thing figured out. I feel so guilty constantly about how much time work takes and I feel like such a crappy wife and mother. If I spend time on myself, I feel like I am being selfish. Does anyone ever get it all together?
2. I got some good news. My buddy C, it looks like they got all the cancer out when they removed her thyroid. Also, a few of my bloggy friends are pregnant! This makes me happy.
I will fight through today (I have meetings all day) and will then go grocery shopping and work on the mountain of laundry. I am also considering applying for a new job - they are opening a new school in the district and the principal is looking for a kindergarten teacher. One of my dreams is to teach kindergarten!
Quads turn 2!
6 years ago




Aw, don't feel bad. It's hard to find good balance. Good luck with the job opportunity!!!
ReplyDelete