Here in Ontario, we have a long weekend in February designated as Family Day. We don't have to go to work or school on Monday. And I am very, very glad for this. Work this week was mental. I decided not to apply for that kindergarten job. I'm going to wait for the spring transfer rounds to see what is available and will go from there. I had a melt down on Thursday when I went to see my trainer. Just feeling overwhelmed, frustrated that our house hasn't sold yet, and totally angry with myself for letting my diet go out the window.
Last night DH and I had an awesome date night. It was so nice to reconnect with him and just remember that we're in love. Today we picked up little dude after his sleep over with my parents and we went to Costco where I bought a bunch of healthy stuff to eat this week.
This afternoon, little dude and I went swimming. Tonight we are at my parents. I am cooking my famous spaghetti sauce for all of us and then we are watching Beverly Hills Chihuahua 2. Tomorrow is my cousin's bridal shower and then my mom and I will take little dude to see Gnomeo and Juliet.
Monday - just going to relax, maybe go skating with little dude and that's about it!
I am going to head to Wal Mart tonight to buy the clearblue digital ovulation test. I am on cycle day 8 today and will start testing. I hope to see the mocking happy face!
Quads turn 2!
6 years ago




Sounds like a fantastic weekend! Enjoy it and let all the stresses of life go for now!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you had a nice weekend! Hope it was everything you needed to relax.
ReplyDeleteAP