Tomorrow is February 8th. The day we will head downtown in Toronto after work and sit with 50 other couples for a two hour presentation about IVF. I am a little nervous about how DH is going to take it. Our house is up for sale and we agreed that we wouldn't start IVF until the summer or when our house sold, whichever came first. We have had showings almost daily for the last two weeks but no offer. It's starting to drive him crazy and I am starting to get down about it.
I thought if the house sold, we could start IVF in April. Ho hum, please, someone buy my house!!!
Other than that, I can honestly say I have had it with old man winter. I so want to wear my flip flops and skorts and have my toe nails showing...
Quads turn 2!
6 years ago




Im so with you there. Im ready for spring too. This winter has been crazy! I hope the house sells soon. Good Luck at the presentation.
ReplyDeleteThanks for you comment too. I wrote you back on my blog.
I hope your house sells so you can go for IVF!! Isn't it funny what we want? Not great new shoes or a designer bag...drugs and needles. Good times. Sell house, sell!
ReplyDeleteps. I'm adding you to my blogroll. I just saw that I'm on yours. Thanks for that!
AP