Friday, January 28, 2011

Inner Dialogue

You know how sometimes you have a crazy day and there are so many things going on and you wish you were more organized/thinner/smarter/ a better wife/mother/daughter? Today is one of those days.

Basically I am struggling with the fact that:

-some of my bloggy friends are going through hell thanks to infertility
- I don't know what to do about work (stressed about some teachers I work with and what to do next year)
- my mom is sick
- my in laws are driving me batty
- my diet is awful
- my son won't sleep by himself
- my husband feels like I am shutting him out
- I am nervous about IVF
- the house is up for sale and I really just want it sold

I will address this stuff in order this weekend. I am already feeling better about just vomiting it out on this page.

1 comment:

  1. Wow you have so much going on. No wonder you feel overwhelmed!! Just remember to breath.

    ReplyDelete

A journey of 1000 miles begins with a single supportive comment.