Well, this week is another crazy week at both home and school. We are still in the process of setting the house up to look orderly. We are about 60% there. Hubs is coaching grades 4-6 boys basketball and grade 7-8 intermediate girls basketball so he's pretty busy. I am busy with professional development for teachers all week.
I haven't been as faithful to my healthy diet as I should have been so I am back on track with that starting today. I'm sure that my trainder, T, will be tough with me tonight.
It's Tuesday today so that means two more days until we go to the RE to talk about IVF.
Little Dude did his zipper up at JK yesterday and he's as proud as punch that he's in "the zipper club". Apparently it's a big deal in his class. If you get really good at doing up zippers, you can do up other kids' zippers. He thinks it's awesome. And those are his words.
Mom and Dad's house sold firm, and one of my brothers called me last night with some really exciting news...he's been head-hunted for a position 10 minutes from where we live! He now lives over 2 hours away with his wife and my nephew. It would mean the world for me to have them closer! My fingers are crossed for his interview on Saturday!
I stumbled accross this quote and am keeping it in my head today..."No pessimist ever discovered the secret of the stars or sailed an uncharted land, or opened a new doorway for the human spirit" (Helen Keller)
Think today about all that you have to be positive about. Remember that this is a year full of possibilities...
Quads turn 2!
6 years ago




How cute that your ds is in the zipper club now:) How old is he? I hope your brother and his family get to move closer. Good Luck with the Ivf consult.
ReplyDelete