Here in Toronto it's really cold. Like -30 cold. And I know, I know - there are people who are in colder temperatures. I am not one of those people who gets into winter. I rarely skate, have never been skiing, and am afraid of tobogganing. But, if given the option to move away from Toronto, I don't think I ever could. I just love spring, summer and fall soooo much. And really, nothing beats a white Christmas. So, this southern Greek with the Mediterranean in my DNA will stay in Ontario - probably for life.
The weekend was nuts - we finished getting the house ready. Little dude was awesome. He just goes with the flow with everything. I just have to get us back on track with diet and work-outs. The grocery store is on the list of things to do today. Must stock on up on healthy stuff and get organized. I can't believe that showings on our house start this week! I hope it sells pretty quick...one can hope, right?
My DH is upset at the moment with his family about this whole infertility thing. I don't want to go into too much detail in case someone knows his family, but he's basically upset at their lack of concern and interest in our infertility journey. My parents and brothers are constantly asking, googling everything, offering their help and generally being very positive. His parents are not asking anything and when it does come up, we are told to just relax. Last night, DH and my MIL got into it about him not calling them over the weekend. I feel bad. It's so hard to have a tough time with parents, but he has a right to be upset, doesn't he? Us women, we talk it out, have girlfriends, blog, etc. Infertility for men is also hard. I have to admit that I haven't really been taking DH's feelings into account in all of this.
On other news, my brother C got a second interview for the job 10 minutes near our house! It's down to him and another candidate! I am so pumped at the thought of them moving back home. My other brother T lives in BC. I would be so happy to have one of them home close to me!
Quads turn 2!
7 years ago




I completely understand why your dh is upset. My family is like that. My mom is just starting to get better by not saying anything. It has to be hard on our men. Im sure they dont discuss it often.
ReplyDeleteI hope your brother gets the job!!
Thank you so much for your kind comment on my blog. This is a hard week and will continue to be that way and the support from this community is phenomenal so thank you for being a part of it.
ReplyDeleteIf that was your first time over to my blog, I PROMISE, I am usually much more of a good time than this, just not this week.
AP