Friday, January 21, 2011

It's Friday?

All week this week felt like it was the longest week ever. And here we are and it's Friday. This week I had to put off going to my trainer and today I am not feeling 100% so I am not going to work.

I am just going to do some work from home and enjoy this wintery weekend. The temperature high on Sunday is going to be -27. Yes, you read that right. I do wish for spring.

Things are pretty much the same. We have our IVF workshop on February 8th. AF arrived on Monday and in one last ditch attempt, I purchased a Clearblue digital ovulation kit - the one where the stick has a happy face when you get your LH surge. That face on the box is sort of mocking me at at this point in time. Like, it says - "you are fertile - good luck with that, sucka!" Anyhoo, I figured I would give it one last try to get pregnant au naturel before we start the IVF.

Other than that, not much new is going on around here...

2 comments:

  1. Good luck trying naturally this month! Hope you feel better too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave you an award. Come see http://travsrandomramblings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

A journey of 1000 miles begins with a single supportive comment.