Here's a photo!
My parents opted and I decided to stay at home for the labour and delivery to not add any pressure to Diane. Her mom and her aunt were with her for the delivery. It was very emotional for us all, knowing that Chris isn't here to hold his son. He was so looking forward to this baby. And I have to say, he is the SPITTING image of my handsome, dark Greek brother. We are so happy to have another child of his to love, even though he's not here to share in our joy. My parents have already left to go to the hospital to spend the day with Diane, Evan and Bryce and Tom, Stathis and I are heading up after school.
My ultrasound was good, got to the see the babes - they are growing and my cervix is still long at 4cm. Going to the doctor at 11 this morning for a follow up. Now, must have coffee and get going!
God Bless!!!




Congratulations on your new nephew!! He's BEAUTIFUL! And I'm thinking of you because I can only imagine how bittersweet this must be. Hang in there.
ReplyDeleteWhat a very handsome nephew! I know that he is a bittersweet blessing to your family.
ReplyDeleteJust think soon enough you will be holding your two!
He is gorgeous!!! Your brother is looking down and sees him, I truly believe that!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! So glad to read everything went well with L&D. It must be so bittersweet to see this precious child without your brother as a proud father next to him. Many hugs to you and your family.
ReplyDelete