Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Crazy Week!

So, another crazy week went by. Work was mental, and to top it all off, 3 of my very good friends all had melt-downs last week. One is going through a messy divorce, one is single and in her early thirties and is having no luck with the boyfriend situation, and one is having marital issues. It's so weird, but I felt like a life coach last week. And yet, instead of me talking to anyone about my problems, I just come here and barf it all out.

Then on Saturday, I bump into another good friend who I haven't seen in two months and she tells me that her and her husband after 11 years of marriage are getting DIVORCED. And they have 2 kids and she is over the moon happy. Like, really, really happy. True, her husband is/was an ass but still. It was like she was on her honeymoon when she was telling me about how great her life is now that they are separated. I was somewhat impressed and somewhat horrified at the same time.

Anyhoo, Tom and I are celebrating our 9th wedding anniversary tomorrow! Yay us! I also got AF yesterday so am headed to the clinic tomorrow for cycle monitoring and my first injections cycle. Wish me luck! Also am applying for a promotion at work. When it rains it pours!

Will keep everyone (ha) posted on how my first night of injections goes tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A journey of 1000 miles begins with a single supportive comment.