Wednesday, June 9, 2010

An anniversary, an injection

Today was our 9 year wedding anniversary. That is my miracle for the day! My husband isn't perfect, but he's definitely probably the only man in this universe who can handle me, my family, and my lack of organization. We didn't really celebrate because it's a work day. We had dinner at my in-laws and then I went for a pedicure with my sister in law. Will post my blue toe-nails soon. So happy that my hubby and I still manage to laugh every day together...

I went to the clinic this morning for my Day 3 cycle monitoring - bloodwork and ultrasound. Drumroll, please...I have 16 follicles, 10 on one side, 6 on the other. The nurse was pleased. I also picked up my Gonal-F pen ($500) and injected myself tonight for the first time. I have no idea if I did it right. I wish that someone who knew what they were doing was with me, but I read the instructions and I sincerely hope that I did it right.

I go back on Saturday for more monitoring...sending vibes to the universe for the follicles to turn into one big egg...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A journey of 1000 miles begins with a single supportive comment.