So, I had to write a paragraph about myself to my new principal. She asked all the teachers to send a blurb about themselves to her. It was hard to come up with something witty, yet focused as to how I think others may see me. It made me think so much about some recent posts I read about keeping your voice real on your blog.
This has been something I have struggled with since my battle was with secondary infertitlty. What right did I have to complain about what I was going through when so many others were struggling with primary infertility. For the longest time, I would just stalk blogs when I couldn't get pregnant and had just been referred to our fertitlity specialist. Soon, I realized that my struggle was not that uncommon and found similar friends online who were going through the same thing. Now, we have three children and we are done with making our family. My journey has changed, and I think that my blog will, too.
I hope I don't lose any followers, but I have been pondering creating a more robust blog. One that reflects all the dimensions that make up my life, such as: infertility stuff, house stuff, fashion stuff, teaching stuff, healthy living, my brothers, being a working wife and mama, books and movies that I recommend, and a review of local restaurants.
I also want to say that all the NIAW posts that I've been reading are amazing. Everyone is so right about what they have written about...keep up the great work. The Canadian week is May 20-26 so look for my post, then.
Did you hear that Giuliana and Bill Rancic are expecting their first baby via surrogate? I'm a fan of their show and I'm so happy for them.
Here is a pic of the bubbas who will be 16 weeks tomorrow...
Have a great Thursday everyone...
Quads turn 2!
6 years ago





I will still read. My blog is ever changing too now. The babies are ADORABLE!!!! I was so excited to hear about G&B!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for stopping by my blog... sorry that it's taken so long to get back to you. Wonderful news on the arrival of your little ones... congratulations :)) They are so cute :)) Thinking of you xo
ReplyDeleteThey are adorable! Congratulations!
ReplyDelete