Thursday, April 5, 2012

Warning! Busy weekend ahead!!!

Today I am visiting my sis in law Diane to help her unpack at her new house. My parents are babysitting the twins and Stathis is at school. Greek Easter is next weekend do things are going to get crazy. Tomorrow, Stathis' godparents are coming over. Saturday we have our goddaughter Sophia and her family coming for dinner and also Tom's cousin is coming over for dinner. 6 adults and 8 kids! Should be fun! Sunday is our Psalm Sunday so we'll be at Church and then we are going to Diane's for Anglican Easter. Monday our other god-daughter Angelina is coming over and so are the twin's god-parents.

Tonight I am shopping to make sure I have enough good in the cupboard and to decorate the house for Easter.

Last night, both babies slept through the night! Best. Night. Ever.

Happy Easter everyone!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you got some awesome sleep last night! YAY! Enjoy your weekend. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete

A journey of 1000 miles begins with a single supportive comment.