Sunday, December 12, 2010

This Holiday Stuff is Work!

Tree is up.
Garland. check. (it even lights up!)
Exterior of house. Yep.
Presents. Almost all bought.
Wrapping. Ha! Not yet. On the horizon.
Christmas Cards. Will be mailed out tomorrow.
Baking. Happening tomorrow evening.
Santa photo. This week at some point.

Have I forgot anything?? Why do I feel like I am forgetting something?

Can't wait for Friday because I am off for two whole weeks! One of the many perks of my job! Also must say that hubs and little man are probably the contributing factor for getting me into the holiday spirit. Am so glad I decided not to pursue fertility treatments this month and that I can just listen to carols and enjoy the world for what it is. Perfectly imperfect, but mine nonetheless!

Little man is on show and tell duty tomorrow and his taking his favourite story of all time - How The Grinch Stole Christmas. He is so my little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A journey of 1000 miles begins with a single supportive comment.