Sunday, December 19, 2010

Keep Calm and Carry On

I was in the bookstore the other day and their was a whole bunch of mugs, water bottles and notebooks with the slogan "Keep Calm and Carry On". Additionally, there was a little write-up about how the slogan was posted all over London, England during the air-raids of World War II. I just loved the simplicity of the statement. I think I want to start saying to people who annoy me. Except I want to preface it with "Take a seat". Now, "Keep Calm and Carry On". HA! I laugh at my own jokes!!

Anyway, this holiday stuff is almost all done. I still have to buy a couple of gifts, bake, wrap and get little dude to take his photo with Santa. Oh, and I am off work for the next two weeks. Bliss.

I am going to be visiting my new personal trainer this week. I am going to be seeing her twice per week from now until June. She has already altered my diet. No cheese and no pasta. I literally almost fell off of my chair. And then I calmy replied that I owe all my curves to cheese and pasta!

All the infertility and fertility stuff just isn`t bothering me these days. I just can`t control what I can`t control and I just have to calm down about it all. The trainer that I am seeing has one little girl who is a product of IVF and she gets it. She gets that I have to have an outlet. I need someone to talk to. And she gets that I want it to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A journey of 1000 miles begins with a single supportive comment.