So, here we are at the end of 2010, and I hate to say it, but I am not sad to see it go. We spent the better part of the year living with my parents which was a bit of a train wreck, but I learned that I NEVER will live with my parents again.
I also interviewed for a job that I really wanted TWICE and didn't get it both times. At the start of this school year, I went from being assigned three schools to four schools, which leaves me about as effective as someone watching paint dry on a wall. I have learned that I just want to go back to being full time at one school, either as a classroom teacher or as a teacher-librarian.
We also tried 3 failed attempts at IUI with injectibles. So that journey is over and done with. The ironic thing is, 2010 had to happen for me to get strong and to be crystal clear about what I want. And I know for sure what I want.
1. I want to try IVF. We have budgeted enough to try it three times. We have an appointment with the RE scheduled mid-January. We are hoping to try it in the spring or summer time.
2. I want to lose weight. I have hired a personal trainer. I just finished my first week of workouts with her. She literally kicks my ass. I just have to get the diet under control and the results will follow.
3. As I said earlier, I want to be back in the class in September or a teacher-librarian. Enough of the department that I am in. It sucks.
4. I want to have time to enjoy myself. Stop taking everything so seriously, and schedule fun time with hubs and little dude.
Like I said, I had to go through the rotten 2010 to get to this point!
Quads turn 2!
6 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment
A journey of 1000 miles begins with a single supportive comment.