Saturday, November 20, 2010

Another one would be gravy...

So, it's been a while since I posted anything so I figured it was time for an update. Things have been going pretty well. Work is busy, but busy in an amazing sort of way. I love my job and I can't believe that I get paid a ridiculous amount of money to do what I do. I miss being part of a school staff and am starting to realize that I want to go back to the classroom so that I can apply everything that I've learned.

As for my house, we are 90% settled in. We have to hang up some more artwork and organize our basement, but other than that - we are pretty much in the groove. It looks very festive at the moment, and spending the holidays with our little dude is awesome. I love our house, but am excited to sell it and move into the new one next fall.

As for our infertility journey, we tried another medicated IUI cycle in November and the results were another BFN. So, we have an appointment in January to discuss IVF. We are looking at trying it in the spring or summer of 2011.

In the meantime, I am going to really be focusing on my health - fitness and diet. I have come to the realization that this is a process and a journey. I don't know how it will end, if I will have another child of my own, but as of this moment, I am very confident it will end well. My husband has reminded me that our life is more than blessed as it is and that anything else is just gravy. He's right. And things have this really bizarre way of working themselves out. I am just letting go, and letting God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A journey of 1000 miles begins with a single supportive comment.