I haven't posted in a while because I haven't really had anything major to post about. We are back at work now that school is back on. I have a lovely assignment this year with 3 amazing schools to keep me busy. I am actually happy that I didn't get the promotion I wanted last June as I don't have work to do when I get home, whereas the 2 who got the job have been swamped. I really couldn't have handled it.
I have been taking care of myself by watching my diet and relaxing. I want to start some sort of exercise regime in the next week or so. Little dude is enjoying Junior Kindergarten and every day seems to be a new adventure for him. Hubs is busy teaching his 5/6 split and loving it.
I went to see the fertility doctor on Monday and she was amazing. I explained that I am seeing a naturopath and she thought it was awesome. I told her I was on a 3 month break due to stress and again she was very supportive. I told her that hubs has started smoking again and she went into therapist mode and asked me some rather provocative and probing questions that I have been thinking about.
Hubs has agreed to quit smoking (again) and is in support of us doing IUI a few more times. We'll see how I feel in November. The doctor wants me to go in for an ultrasound next cycle day 3 to check that a cyst has gone and she advised me to take my time, but to remember that I am not getting any younger and what is a small problem now could become a big problem in the future. (i.e - no eggs and no sperm). Our odds at this point are much stronger with IVF, but I don't think we'll be able to go that route until next spring, which really isn't that far off.
I can't wait to hear what the naturopath will think when I see her on Thursday. In the meantime, positive affirmations, healthy food, lots of sleep and laughter to everyone! Stay positive. Namaste.
Quads turn 2!
6 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment
A journey of 1000 miles begins with a single supportive comment.