Monday, September 6, 2010

Holy Bizarro, BatMan

Ok. I've been reading The Secret. And I've discovered that I am, in fact, a bit of a skeptic. Anyhoo. I've been sending the message to the universe that I want to either get out of the deal or get a longer closing date.

Here's where it gets a bit weird. Yesterday the builder of our new house called and gave us some great news. (Background info - my parents and us have bought houses right next door to each other that are supposed to be built in March 2010 so my hubby and I have been working like mad-men to get our house that we just got possession of on the market. Crazy I know, but the real estate market in Toronto is very hot and we're making money so that's why we're doing it. Oh, and my parents baby-sit my son so when he's in school they can provide before and after school care)

Turns out they want us to move lots because they want to build model homes on the lots we bought. This means that the closing on the houses won't happen until one year from now. So I get to relax before I go through the stress of trying to sell this place. And now I get a super big lot that I don't have to pay a premium on! Big enough to put a swimming pool in and still have room for a patio and my son's swingset. I am very excited.

And now, dear friends, I have to leave you to continue reading The Secret and work on some more thoughts I want to send out to the universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A journey of 1000 miles begins with a single supportive comment.