Sunday, September 5, 2010

Glass Half Full

On the treadmill of what we call life, I constantly have to remind myself to see my life as a journey and not a destination. DH and I have been working like crazy people to finish setting up this house (we are now on to hanging light fixtures and towel bars) to get it ready to put on the market. Even though I have become somewhat resentful of that fact that we are fighting infertility, I am really really trying to make the most out of every day.

I have loads of stuff to be greatful for, and I recently dusted off the cover of The Secret and started giving it a read. I think I am going to get the movie and watch it with DH. My neighbour swears by it. Also, alot of the literature that I am coming accross talks about the importance of positive self belief and meditation, so I am going to be pursuing those things.

Here is what we have left to do in regards to this house before we put it on the market:

hang up light fixtures in bathrooms
hang up towel bars in bathrooms
hang up all artwork
hang up blinds
organize all the boxes in the basement

See - not so bad when I put like that!

Have a great labour day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A journey of 1000 miles begins with a single supportive comment.