Friday, February 17, 2012

Moving Up to the Nursery!

So last night I put the twins in their cribs to sleep. Before this, our sleeping arrangements were the twins in the pack n play or in their baby swings and me on the couch. Last night, I decided enough was enough and packed 7 bottles, a can of formula and toted the twinks up to their room. It took me until 1am to get them settled and sleeping but they did spend the night in their cribs. Christopher woke up twice and Eleni woke up 3 times to be fed. I slept in the guest room since it was the first night and I think I may stay there until they only need one feed per night as Tom is a light sleeper and I don't want to disturb him too much since he has to teach 30 10 year olds every day.

As for today, my house seriously looks like a bomb hit it and I have laundry coming out of the wazoo so I better get cracking. Did I mention it's 2:30 pm here and I'm still in my pajamas? Time for Mama to take a shower and get cracking. My goal is to get these guys up to their room by 9pm tonight. We'll see how I do!

The weekend is going to busy with a final parade of visitors tomorrow. Sunday I need to go out to pick out a sofa bed because my brother Tony and his family are coming to visit from BC in March and I need to be able to put them up. Monday is a holiday here in Ontario - Family Day - and I think we may have some friends coming over for coffee.

Take Care, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I hope they do well with the move! I still haven't been able to move Emily (more because I'm not ready more than her). Good to see you blogging!!

    ReplyDelete

A journey of 1000 miles begins with a single supportive comment.