Monday, January 2, 2012

They're Here!

Hi Friends,

I am thrilled to announce that Christopher and Eleni made their grand entrance into the world on Friday, December 30th, 2011 at 1:05 and 1:06 pm respectively. I will post about the dramatic labour and delivery in the days to come. Christopher weighed in at 5lbs 2oz and Eleni weighed in at 5lbs 11oz. We are all at home and doing fine. (well - you know - trying to figure this new baby thing out!)

Happy New Year!

11 comments:

  1. Fantastic news, congratulations! 2011 babies after all : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! Theyre gorgeous!!! Congrats,cant wait to hear more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!!!!! I'm SO very excited for you! It's wonderful to see your family all together and you look fantastic. I just can't tell you how happy I am for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! They are so precious! I hope you are doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS!!! so exciting! what a perfect way to bring in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! What wonderful timing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! You have a beautiful little family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! Congratulations!!! So happy for you. Wishing you a wonderful new year as family of 5!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Marianne! Beautiful twins. Na ta herese!!!

    ReplyDelete

A journey of 1000 miles begins with a single supportive comment.