Monday, August 22, 2011

Busy but Good

Things have been crazy for us. Tom had to move classrooms this year so we have been busy setting up his room. It takes so much time. We saw quite a few colleagues today and although it's hard being back at school because of all the questions about Chris, it feels good knowing that we will be going back to work.

Other than the class, we have been busy getting ready to take possession of the new house this Thursday! Yahoo! My Dad flies back from BC on Wednesday night - I'm giddy as I am typing this - I can't wait to see him! He will be settling into our place as he waits for my mom to return on the 14th of September and they will be with us until they get their house next door to us on October 6th.

As for my babies: my belly is growing!!! Still haven't felt the twins move yet but I hope to soon! I am now 18 weeks 2 days pregnant. Basically half-way there! I find I get tired pretty fast and I can't see my ankles - my feet are starting to swell which happened with my son, too. Can't wait to see the Dr on the 7th to make sure everything is ok with them!

I have to sign off as I am about to watch my new guilty pleasure - Bachelor Pad...

I promise to post pics soon...God Bless...

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear all is well with the babies! :)

    P.S. I am *loving* the Bach Pad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to hear you are doing good and those babies are growing away! Sounds like a very busy fall season for you and the family. Take it easy and rest up, those babies will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't even believe that you're 18 weeks pregnant! Where does the time go? I'm glad to hear that you're getting back in the swing of things. I miss teaching the most in the fall I think. All the activity with back to school and I think of the excitement of meeting a new class. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

A journey of 1000 miles begins with a single supportive comment.